Vibrant Community Groups – City of Greater Bendigo
The purpose of this project is to build the capacity and leadership of community groups within the City of Greater Bendigo to enable them to contribute to the vibrancy and sustainability of this great region now and into the future by working with them on their governance structures, membership and volunteers, policies and procedures, planning, marketing and communication, and overall effectiveness.
A series of workshops and webinars are scheduled in 2017 for representatives from community organisations within the City of Greater Bendigo, and are outlined below.
Workshops (nominal charge to cover catering)
- Governance Basics – Wednesday 19 July (evening)
- Effective Meetings – Wednesday 16 August (evening)
- Perfect AGMS – Wednesday 13 September (evening)
- Leadership Bootcamp – 11 & 12 November (full-day)
- Governance Masterclass – 26 November (full-day)
- Governance Basics – Thursday 20 July (evening)
- Effective meetings – Thursday 17 August (evening)
- Perfect AGMS – Thursday 14 September (evening)
For more information, or to register your interest to attend, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fiona on 0419 117 314.