Vibrant Community Groups – City of Greater Bendigo
The purpose of this project is to build the capacity and leadership of community groups within the City of Greater Bendigo to enable them to contribute to the vibrancy and sustainability of this great region now and into the future by working with them on their governance structures, policies and procedures, planning, marketing and communication, and overall effectiveness.
A series of workshops and webinars are scheduled in 2017 for representatives from community organisations within the City of Greater Bendigo, and are outlined below.
- Governance Basics – Wednesday 19 July, 7pm-8pm
- Effective meetings – Wednesday 19 August, 7pm-8pm
- Perfect AGMS – Wednesday 13 September, 7pm-8pm
2.5 hour Workshops ($10 catering charge)
- Governance Basics – Thursday 20 July, 6pm-8:30pm
- Effective Meetings – Thursday 17 August, 6pm-8:30pm
- Perfect AGMs – Thursday 14 September, 6pm-8:30pm
Full Day Workshops
- Leadership Bootcamp – 11 & 12 November, 9am-5pm each day ($70 catering charge)
- Governance Masterclass – 26 November, 9am-5pm ($35 catering charge)
*Note charges include GST
For more information call Fiona on 0419 117 314 or email email@example.com