Are you passionate about people, communities, and the future of rural & regional Victoria?
We are seeking a motivated and innovative person to manage the Loddon Murray Community Leadership Program (LMCLP).
This rewarding part‐time role would be perfect for someone who thrives on a challenge; is passionate and enthusiastic about people and communities; has an understanding of leadership and community development principles; good planning and time management skills; strong networks; and experience in project/event management.
Applications addressing the following:
- cover letter (one page only)
- Key Selection Criteria (maximum of 250 words for each of the five criteria) – as outlined in the position description,
- required Personal Qualities (maximum of 2 pages),
- current Resume/CV (no more than 4 pages in length), and
- contact details for three referees (name, relationship to applicant, phone and email)
are to be received by 5.00 pm on Wednesday 11 October 2017 by email to Julie Slater, Executive Officer – [email protected] and will be treated in the strictest confidence.
For more information about this exciting position, please click on one of the publications above, browse this website, or contact Julie Slater on 0409 983 270.