Applications for 2018 are now closed. If you are interested please give us a call.
Applications for the Loddon Murray Community Leadership Program must be completed using our on-line application form.
Before starting the application form, please ensure you have familiarised yourself with the 2018 Program Information. This information is available on our website, click on the links below.
- General Information
- 2018 Program – Dates and locations
- What do participants say about the program…
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Background Information on the application process – a must read
- Information for Employers
Completing the Application Form
To complete the Application Form simply follow the link below to the online form and type your responses directly into the spaces provided. You should complete all sections in full. Please read the information sheet carefully before you begin.
Applications must be submitted by 31st October.
The process for submitting involves three steps:
STEP 1 – Read the application information sheet carefully
STEP 2 – Complete the online form
STEP 3 – Submit the online form
You need to submit the final application electronically. We will acknowledge receipt of your application by email.
STEP 4 – Complete and submit the Partner and Employer signatures
You have submitted your application, what now?
The selection panel will review all applications and prepare a short list for interview, which will be confirmed with you in November.
Short-listed applicants can expect to be interviewed in late November / early December:
- Dates, times and locations for interviews will be negotiated with short listed applicants
It is intended that places on the program will be offered to successful applicants by mid December.
Selection and Re-application
Please note that each year many high quality applicants will not be chosen for the Program because of the need to select a diverse group in terms of background, career and personal experiences, gender, geography, ideas and beliefs and because of strict limits on the number of participants possible in each program. We encourage unsuccessful applicants to re-apply the following year.
Frequently Asked Questions about Submitting an Application
- I am having technology difficulty in accessing or completing the on-line application form? Please contact Jo Cahill on 0419 117 314 or email.
- How do I apply for a scholarship? When you have submitted your application for the program it will be assessed to see if you are eligible for one of our scholarships.