Each year, CLLM undertakes a diverse range of projects to create capacity across rural and regional communities and within industries and sectors that are important to our region.
The Central Victoria Rural Women’s Network, auspiced by Community Leadership Loddon Murray, is for rural and regional women from the municipalities of Greater Bendigo, Loddon, Macedon Ranges, Central Goldfields, Campaspe and Mount Alexander. Click on picture to find out more…
Vibrant Community Groups aims to build the capacity and leadership of community groups within the City of Greater Bendigo to enable them to contribute to the vibrancy and sustainability of this great region now and into the future by working with them on their governance structures, policies and procedures, planning, marketing and communication, and overall effectiveness. Find out more here
Enterprising Leadership was appointed to run a workshop on Leadership and Teamwork for the for teaching and non-teaching staff of ResourceSmart schools in the Loddon Mallee region.
- Loddon Murray Youth Leadership Program
- Learn Local Committee of Management Governance Project
- Radius and Haven; Home, Safe Project
- Down to Business
- Redesdale Community Hub Feasibility Study
- Northern Mallee Leaders Program
- Volunteering in the 21st century
- LeadAbility for Women
- Communication & Advocacy
- Marong Community Hub Feasibility Study
- Operation Next Gen