As part of our new CLLM Strategic Plan (2015-2020) we have established a Community Enterprise called Enterprising Leadership to provide a range of low-cost community development services to not-for-profit and community organisations that align with our vision and mission of empowering and inspiring leadership for vibrant and sustainable rural and regional communities.
- Strategic, Business and Community Planning;
- Community Engagement projects;
- Feasibility Studies and Evaluation Reports;
- Targeted leadership development programs for industry and special interest sectors;
- Event Management and Planning;
- Governance Health Checks;
- Grant writing and Seeking;
- Partnerships with other like-minded organisations on collaborative projects; and
- Secretariat/auspice services.